The Motorsports Business Association is excepting nominations and applications for individuals interested in serving on our Board of Directors.
Members holding this prestigious position will advise the growing leadership on matters related to its mission, growth, and advocacy for motor racing in the United States and beyond.
To be considered for the Motorsports Business Association board, we seek individuals who have:
1. Ten plus years’ experience in sports business, technology, or automotive.
2. Skills such as finance, legal, information systems, technology, electrical or mechanical engineering, entrepreneurship, procurement, governmental affairs, public relations, marketing, leadership development, multi-unit retail or franchising, and operations
3. A passion for shaping the future of auto racing.
Participation on the board is as follows:
1. Board members will be requested to be available for at least one call not to exceed one hour per month. Calls may be one on one with the MBA President, or via group, conference calls with other MBA employees or board members.
2. The board may meet up to four times a year in either Indianapolis, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Daytona, or Detroit.
To apply to the Motorsports Business Association board, please email us at email@example.com with your or the candidate’s resume, bio, and a description of how you see yourself / or how this candidate will bring value to the MBA.